Saturday, October 17, 2009

home



Hi all! I made such a yummy salad for dins. Not completely raw, but hey, I'm trying here. Plus, lentils are my true loves, I couldn't say no (nor can I ever). With the salad I had some butternut squash.. so yummy! I love squash, any kind, it doesn't matter, it always makes me feel so warm and nice inside.
 Spicy Lentil Salad
  • 1/2 cup Lentils (I used canned - I know, I'm bad!)
  • Cumin (to taste)
  • Pepper (to taste)
  • Garlic (to taste)
  • 1/4 chopped white onion
  • 1 chopped tomatoe
  • 1/4 cucumber chopped
  • Mixed greens (as much as you like)
Mix all ingredients together, and pair with butternut squash! I cut a squash in half, then halved those pieces. I then placed a piece on a plate, flesh down and then microwaved it for 10 mins.. yes, I'm lazy today. Anyways, it was a great and flavourfull meal! Filled me right up! gosh I love being vegan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment